Ethereal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ethereal

Ethereal Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BYE BYE GUILD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trancote

BYE BYE GUILD Empty
PostSubject: BYE BYE GUILD   BYE BYE GUILD I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:48 pm

PPl, i got this post for saying i go out of guild....
When Ryu said me who started 1 new guild, i follow him, and i knew nice ppl, all went cool, guild let me got frame and funny dw and ca. But now, not funny, many member, all mercenary, how we win ca and dw, they coming with us and left guild and friends, i ask; What will happen when arrive bad times!!?? I think all knww answer....
Too, members not help and lie... today, many ppl lie me... with bags pt, with help kill bag pt, with money... etc. Now ppl answer with bad modes, and b4 we were cool friends.
In conclusion i go out at the moment, BB GUILD
Back to top Go down
Enjoi

Enjoi

BYE BYE GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE GUILD   BYE BYE GUILD I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:25 pm

I know exactly how Tran feels. We have many noobs in here. When I first got here it was small pro guild. Now its turning into a mess. I will try and stick it out for as long as I can since Shin and Shakib are friends of mine. Hope all gets better and sorry to see you leave Tran. =/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

BYE BYE GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE GUILD   BYE BYE GUILD I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:46 am

Well I was not online during whole 3x. So I am unaware of what happened yesterday, I will hear both sides of the story. I would appreciate if no one calls anyone noob/pro here because everyone works hard to get where they at now. Like we have spoke in guild chat lower then 70 will be kicked but it still depends on how active that person is in guild, if someone couldnt reach 70 but is active in guild we will consider him/her and he/she will not be kicked.

As for trancote, speak to me directly about what happened so I can have a clear idea about what is going on.
Back to top Go down
https://ethereal.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

BYE BYE GUILD Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYE BYE GUILD   BYE BYE GUILD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BYE BYE GUILD
Page 1 of 1