Ethereal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ethereal

Ethereal Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OTHER ITENS AWARD SYSTEM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocky

OTHER ITENS AWARD SYSTEM Empty
PostSubject: OTHER ITENS AWARD SYSTEM   OTHER ITENS AWARD SYSTEM I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:32 pm

today i was wondering if we can make a different system....cuz we have some ppl in guild like me...that DOESNT NEED boss frame or ca paw,claw, weapons and etc....but still helps a lot guild.

So i thought if we can make a system to give these ppl other kind of itens with guild money like UG's sockets,rings and necks.

well its just a idea Very Happy

bbye \o
Back to top Go down
Diary

Diary

PostSubject: Re: OTHER ITENS AWARD SYSTEM   OTHER ITENS AWARD SYSTEM I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:25 am

I know a system thats quite good if u get it balanced and fixed, its Guild Bank Points o.o

The more Active in Dw/Ca/Barbie and all those stuffs, the more points u get.
And the more points u get, the more things u can buy off with those points, like this.

Like this:
U get points for going dw, ca and for example BD.
U keep collecting points, and saving all points.

And when u get points, u can exchanget the points for diffrent things, like Refs, uGems, Ca Frame, Ca Paw and later on, Bd Gems and Death Weapons.

This was short thing of the system, of course its hard 2 balance, but its a suggestion Very Happy

Best Regards

Diary
Back to top Go down
Rocky

PostSubject: Re: OTHER ITENS AWARD SYSTEM   OTHER ITENS AWARD SYSTEM I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:27 pm

well i think we will use that system diary but just to bd gems\ref's.....but i was wondering if we cant buy UG's sockets and etc with guild money, stock and ppl can get with points as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OTHER ITENS AWARD SYSTEM   OTHER ITENS AWARD SYSTEM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OTHER ITENS AWARD SYSTEM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ethereal :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: